Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11, 2006

Remembering 09/11/2001....

I remembered that I was working downtown when I saw the devastating news. It made me feel that part of my heart was being ripped. Tried to call David continuously. It's been 5 years. My Heart goes to all the men & women who lost their loved ones, the victims, and the heroes that day, from the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and UAL93 in Pennsylvania.
United We Stand! God Bless the United States of America!

I visited the Twin Towers in 1990; I was still an exchange high school student back then.
These are some pictures that I took when I was there.
1. I was in front of the building and took this picture from the sidewalk.
2. I took this picture inside the elevator. "Welcome" for all languages were written on the wall.
3. I (in purple coat) was at the Liberty Island when this picture was taken.

No comments: