Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is a little too late but better late than never to wish you all Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays! I'm sorry that it was late for the blog since David and I was the host for Thanksgiving this year. It was wonderful to spent time with the family. It was 9 of us... I just wish also that my mama, my family could be here together with me and Dave's family...
I was off for 6 days since last Wednesday, a day before thanksgiving so I can prepare for the big day, till yesterday on Monday Nov. 27. So it was a pretty good holiday... everyday eat turkey left over for lunch after running around in the morning... but as soon as I finished the meal.... gobble2 I was always getting sleepy again :) Oh well, that's the turkey chem. for you! Now back to work!

No comments: